cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pls help to check why the Sales orde :383711-10 shows date Mar 3 in MD04 ,while actually Business has  requested it on Jan 1?

I have checked in google, howeverm i could not udnerstand the exact logic with those treads.

Please let me know if you need any further more details?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MD04 should display the required material availability date (VBBE-MBDAT). Is it displaying the date from VBBE-MBDAT in your example?

It displays the date is required to be available to meet the delivery.

For example: Requested Delivery date = 30th.

Route is 10 days.

This results in the requested material availability date = 20th.

The 20th should be displayed in MD04 as this is the date that the stock is required to be available to meet the customers requested delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Noel for your reply. Really the above reply helped me alot understanding the Material availble date in MD04. I read f1 help of the field. However, after the above example my doubts were clreared.

sorry for late reply, since user did not give me the reply immediately to my questions hence it delayd here.

in MD04.

And  customer requested qty was 10 qty on 01.01.2014,  order was confirmed for 5 qty on same date. However since there was no enough qty i think system performed foword shcduling given new  confirmation date in 28th  March 2014.

And in MM02 of material the MRP2- planned dlivery time is 49 days,

MRP3- RLT = 60days,

Pick/Pack time/ loading time and trasit time is blank in both shipping point and in Route.

Calander is 5days working ( sat,sunday and festival are holiday)

So how the system is showing March 17 th as material availle date?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

The date in the MD04 tcode denotes the date on which the requirement has come to Materials Planning. Here in your case the date is 17th March.

Also, the delivery date - 28th March in the sales order is coming from the RLT period 60 days from the MAterial master.

Please let me know for any further info in this regard.

Regards

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste a screenshot of the shipping dates? Highlight the schedule line in VA02 and then press the shipping button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Please find the screen shot below.

And also for your information, in the sales document type (OR) the lead time in days = 0 days.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

No  it is not matching with,

RLT = 60days and Planned delivery time in MRP2 field is 49 days, even if we add these two ( 60days+49days) fields days to document creation date  1.1.2014 , it should come to April 9th around by assuming the calandar is zero working days.

thanks,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the shipping dates for schedule line 1? Normally, MD04 will display the requirement date of schedule line 1 as this is the date that the material is actually required. It allows the system to improve on the dates in schedule line 2. Can youpaste a screenshot of the dates in schedule line 1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Please find the below.

thanks,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks wrong to me (but it is very possible that I am missing something obvious as well). MD04 should display the required material availability date from VBBE. The code responsible for this happens here:

SAPLM61X FORM PRUEFEN_VBBE (Include LM61XF4J)

MOVE vbbe-omeng TO mdpsx-mng01.

MOVE vbbe-mbdat TO mdpsx-dat00.   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MOVE vbbe-mbdat TO mdpsx-dat01.

MOVE vbbe-vbeln TO mdpsx-delnr.

MOVE vbbe-posnr TO mdpsx-delps.

MOVE vbbe-etenr TO mdpsx-delet.

I'd set a breakpoint at that code and check the values of vbbe-mbdat & mdpsx-dat00.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

You can try with run this report SDRQCR21.

Regards,

Deep