cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO against scheduling agreement posting incorrect value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing a issue with MIGOs for scheduling agreement. The document flow as follows;

ME31L-scheduling agreement with tax code(condition non-deductible e.g. sales tax). Showing values with taxes at tax calculation and price simulation.

ME38 maintaining schedules

Vl31N inbound delivery

MIGO w.r.t inbound deliv.

At MIGO posting non deductible tax not adding up to inventory or expense line item.

Tax condition record validity and schedule PO dates are in line.

Same tax code working fine for standard POs created through ME21N and then following the above mentioned steps.

Kindly help with possible solution.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a tax code with CST only or with ED+CST?

Can you test the scenario without inbound delivery? Please check whether the tax is posted while doing GR without inbound.

I hope the issue is similar to the case mentioned in the note: 1413845 - MIGO: COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW occurs for scheduling agreements Please check the note.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

The outcome is same whether tax code is ed+cst or only cst, I reported the issue for only cst tax code..rest I will try without IBD and let you know...I checked the said note earlier but since the particular error was not appearing so I have not reacted.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note one more thing SAP_APPL package is SAPKH60509, so that particular note is not applicable...rest checked another note but found not released..

1481488 Wrong GR valuation for Scheduling Agreement/PO with CIN tax
Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are facing the same issue and the note is not applicable to you, you may raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using time independent condition for SA ??

Check OLME-Scheduling Agreement-Define Document Types

Check here, time dependent condition ticked or not..

Is the tax condition type updated in condition tab ?

Check in ME33L/ME32L - Item condition tab..

Former Member
0 Kudos

First reply it is ticked in condition PB00 is appearing, in item tax code CE maintained Gr/Ir control data section ...taxes in more function showing value ,price simulation also showing value with taxes....condition tab as per your reply not clear to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if any more details I can provide which will help to reach a conclusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the screen shot of Tax condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the validity period of your SA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From 15.02.14 to 31.03.15