Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Transaction for Webdnypro ABAP Application

pasumpon_karuppaiah
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

'

1.I created one webdnpro application for reimbursement form .Now the user want run the application in SAP tcode , for that i created one tcode in SE93. Thats fine .  When i run the application through the T CODE some standard toolbar buttons(BACK,EXIT AND CANCEL )  are came .

My requirement is i have  to deactivate the buttons  or else i have to write my own logic inside  those  buttons. I found the screen no by Menu bar ----->system---------->status .But its asking access key for edit the screen .

How i can deactivate the buttons are or else i have to write my own logic for those buttons.Give me yours valuable suggestion .

2. How i can print the entire my application in that TCODE. I created one button called PRINT.but it is not working .anyone have  code for. print the application  when i click PRINT button .

Thanks,

Pasumpon Karuppaiah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is the standard transaction WDYID, when you try to change, you will be prompted for access key as it is a modification. the GUI status is set using PF-STATUS 'HTMLVIEW' .  In PBO, you can comment the PF status using modification or in PAI, you can write the handling for back button using OK Code.

And, to print WDA application, use the following code in on action Print button:

data:  l_api_componentcontroller type ref to if_wd_component,

l_appl type ref to if_wd_application. l_api_componentcontroller = wd_comp_controller->wd_get_api( ).     l_appl = l_api_componentcontroller->get_application( ). 

l_appl->print_page( ).

Check this help for more details: Printing Web Dynpro ABAP Applications - Web Dynpro for ABAP - SAP Library

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Mr. Kiran, we can disable the buttons by commenting the line SET PF-STATUS 'HTMLVIEW'. and off course the access key is required.

But, print application will work in GUI as well.

Write the below code on event handler of PRINT button.

cl_wdr_task=>application->get_api( )->print_page( ).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama