Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of SAP jco 2.1.10 - 3.0

premraj_furtado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey ,

I am trying to upgrade a middleware component developed in jco 2.1.10 to jco 3.0 .All I have done that is I have replaced the sapjco 3.0 jar files in eclipse and there seems to be typical syntax problems after this , out of which I am unable to resolve some of the syntaxes also these are not provided in the documentation guide (Obtained from SAP market place).

1) JCO.releaseClient(..) //how to replace this in SAP jco 3.0 cant find anything resemblance

2) JCO.addClientClientPool(pool_name , pool_size , properties); //how to replace this in SAP jco 3.0 cant find anything resemblance

3) Further in the documentation it has been said to replace JCO.Client (jco 2.1.10) -> JCoClient (jco 3.0) , but it is showing "JCoClient cannot be resolved to a type" , same with JCO.Server

Can anyone plz help regarding these syntaxes.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
premraj_furtado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Roman ,

Thanks for the response but the above mentioned queries are not properly discussed in the migration guide , I have consulted that document previously also.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 1) JCO.releaseClient(..) //how to replace this in SAP jco 3.0 cant find anything resemblance

> 2) JCO.addClientClientPool(pool_name , pool_size , properties); //how to replace this in SAP jco 3.0 cant find anything resemblance

Please read Adapting Connection Management (p.7) in document (see example code).

> 3) Further in the documentation it has been said to replace JCO.Client (jco 2.1.10) -> JCoClient (jco 3.0) , but it is showing "JCoClient cannot be resolved to a type" , same with JCO.Server

Can you provide link to document where you found this statement?

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Premraj,

We will forward this thread to the NetWeaver Administrator forum as this is not a PI specific topic. Hopefully you will get a better response there.

Regards