cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of employees field not avaliable for input in TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we try to create a new trip from PR05 , the field number of employees is always grad out and its not allowing to input any values  during the new trip creation.

we also tried to check the field status for this field in Table V_T706B1_B (field control for addtional receipt information ) and this field is set as optional but its not avaliable for input during trip creation.

and also we tried to make this field as required field in Table V_T706B1_B but still the field is grad out on the screen and not avaliable for input the value.

however, after made the field as required ; when try to create & save the trip its not allowing to save  since this field is required entry now but its not a input filed.

this case is very strange for us ; how can we maintain the values in Number of employees under addtional info tab for TRIPs ?

for your reference ; i have pasted the screenshot to understanding my issue.

thanks for quicker inputs/help

Regards

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deall All,

pls help me its urgent issue

Regards

Ramu

0 Kudos

Hi Ramu

I just checked this in our internal systems and for example for BEWI, (entertainment) and maybe it works better for you with participants enabled in V_T706B1_B plus I see this field PTK33-N_STF mentioned in note 607880 too.

I then checked in FITVFELD and the field control for PTRV_RECEIPT_LIST-N_STF - it looks like there maybe some technical restriction around this field and it is not an input field?

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

thanks for your feedback.

In fact we have few cases in our system where the number of employees updated in TRIP , attached the screenshot for your reference.

but now we are not able find how the field is updated some times and not always.

now my client is asking us the reason for this field update in TRIP