Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connecting to Content Server

AK31
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are in the process of upgrading ERP6.0 EHP5 to EHP6 which is also an upgrade to NW702 to NW731. We made a system copy of the productive system and called it XXX and did all the post-systemcopy works that need to be done including creating the System PSE. We connected this XXX system to the Content Server and created new respositories and send the certificates to the CS. Everything was working fine. This wall still on NW702

After the upgrade we get errors like:

When trying to read/save a file, this error comes up:

X-ErrorDescription: "Security SsfVerify failed rc=5, lasterror=1, This key

type is not supported, PSE=\\?\E:\Program Files\SAP\Content Server\Security

\<REPOSITORYNAME>.pse,"

When accessing the CSADMIN via OAC0, the password windows opens and at the bottom the  Error "http 401 (unauthorized) Permission denied: adminContRep&configGet" occurs.

I tried sending the certificate again-> still error

I tried to delete the .certs and .pse files in ContentServer\security as suggested in note 1800664-> still error

There was an old note saying that the CS needs to be patched because secude.dll is too old but even the latest patch only has the secude.dll from 2009 and there is no update. (At least I couldn't find any, probably because it is sapcrypto now)

We are using CS Patch 17. Since everything was working before, I do not see the reason to deploy a new patch.

The system PSE was created with algorithm RSA with SHA-1 and 2048 byte.

Does anyone have an idea what to try next?

Regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AK31
Participant

Hello guys,

I found the solution: When creating the new DEV system, I created the System PSE with an encryption length of 2048 bit. The content server can't handle 2048 bit. I recreated the System PSE with 1024 bit and now it works again.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Regards

Andreas

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

How you recreated the system PSE to 1024?? where you did? please update .

Regards,

chandu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Refer thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1966243

Similar issue was resolving by regenerating the security key again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

AK31
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

thanks for your put. I am not a programmer (I am from Basis Team) and I am using STRUST to create the system pse. How would I regenerate the security key?

Regards

Andreas