cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for fiori apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to configure SSO for fiori apps based on windows authentication , what things are required to do so .

like any changes on users settings , fiori launchpage .

Also i want to map several windows user id to single sap user id , it this possible ?

Regards

Yashpal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yashpal,

yes, Kerberos/SPNego for ABAP/HANA is the concrete authentication method that is compatible with windows authentication. All popular browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) support this mechanism.

Sending you a landing page with various information and installation videos for the different types of systems.

If you're talking about AS ABAP you might want to have a look at the video

Installation and configuration of Secure Login Library for SAP AS ABAP (7:40 min)

ABAP-Mapping

ONE SAP user exactly maps to ONE windows user.The mappings are maintained in transation SU01.

Which kind of FIORI scenario are you are about to setup? Transactional Apps or Analytical Apps?

Regards,

Mathias

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In fact, Kerberos / SPNego based Single Sign-On also works in iOS 7, as explained in this blog .

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Mathias and Christian...

i already saw the videos but it didn't contain anything about browser based app like BSP or Fiori...

got the point that on the netweaver system SNC should be enabled and for every user setting needs to be maintained.

I earlier worked on Duet , in that we can maintain mapping of  sharepoint user and sap user in a table VUSREXTID , where its possible to map multiple sharepoint user to single sap user.

I suppose x.509 certificate is used by duet and no setting is required on SNC tab for user.

is this kind of setup possible with fiori ? i am using transactional apps.

Regards

Yashpal

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yashpal,

Here in this blog Take the SAP Fiori Experience to a New Level with SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On
you will be able to find info about Single Sign-On with SPNego for Fiori.

Kind regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Donka / All,

I configured SSO 2.0 , kerberos with spnego to login to Fiori ABAP URL without userid /password.

SSO is working fine for SAP WebGui URL but for Fiori launchpad URL it is asking for usrid / pass.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Girish Bhosale

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

Please, create the CSS ticket and attach the traces.

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova