cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliery block sales orders report for TAS items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User requirement is need a report which gives list of sales orders which have the delivery block in  sales order schedule lines.( of third party items TAS)

I found V.14 and VA14L to find out the sales orders which give the list of sales orders which are blocked for outbound delivery (in schedule line delivery block).

However, for third party items sales order with item category TAS are not coming in the report of V.14.

I think the reason is because of the third party items are not relevant for delivery hence v.14 report not fetching the data of third party orders(TAS), is this my understanding is correct?

If the user is insisting on for even third party items also they want a report which should give the list of sales order which are blocked for delivery block then what is the best way to advise the user?

And does it make any sense putting delivery block for third party items ? because we are not delivering the goods to customer and even if you put delivery block we can’t stop PR,PO and MIGO and MIRO etc .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Yes, your understanding is correct

Since TAS ( third Party Item ) is not relevant for Delivery it will not populate in either VA14L or V.14 even you update Delivery Block , system will not update the Block in VBUP and VBUK

Both VA14L and V.14 will fetch the status of Block from VBUK and VBUP and hence your extract for Third party is Null

You can explain the Business process of Standard Third party and clearly state that delivery will not happen from SAP

Hope this information will be sufficient

thanks

santosh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surya Prakash,

Very good Question asked--once after reading your Question,initially i was thinking on why it is not coming

Third party sales--Not delivery relevant--i miss this thought yar

Thanks for asking in open forum and clarifying the people like me.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Phanikumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your kind support.

Regards,.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 is this my understanding is correct?

Absolutely correct.

they want a report which should give the list of sales order which are blocked for delivery block

Since the inventory / stock of material would be handled out of SAP, what is the need to set a delivery block.  Even if you set delivery block, vendor is going to deliver the material.

what is the best way to advise the user?

Convince the user what they are expecting in SAP are logically incorrect.  When the material is being delivered by a vendor, what is the use if you set delivery block for this item?  What they are going to achieve. 

And does it make any sense putting delivery block for third party items ?

Definitely, no

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

As mentioned by you, I do not see much logic in inserting Delivery Blocks in Third Party Orders as the company cannot control Delivery in its SAP system.

Still if the client insists for a Report, you will have to develop a small Z-Report.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta