cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see all changes on Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How I can see all changes done on one Project, including description on project level, budget changed, description and budget on WBS, all networks changes, hours booked, etc. I need date of change and who did that. In CN60 I see something, but I need also budget changes (CJI8) in the same view. It is possible?

Thank you.

Rodica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

CN60 can be used to monitor project's master data changes. Additional changes to plan or budget values (transactional data) cannot be monitored through CN60 but with relevant plan/budget line item reports..

Hope it helps

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Panagiotis, can you please which relevant report plan/budget line item should be run? I need more details. I tried to check all the topics here, I cannot find anything.

In CN60N - I can see the cost on activity set on Network and booked hours, are these changes master data changes?

0 Kudos

Hi Rodica

i think you can use cji4 for analytical plan items and cji8 for budget items...

(use Entered by and created on to check who created what)

master data in ps are project definition/wbs/activity/network header...

Run them and let us know..

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJI8 is perfect, but I am running the report for the last FY. How I can set only for a specific period of time?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CN60 for changes in Project Objects & S_ALR_87013560 for budget changes with respective business transaction.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shisir, I dont know how to work with S_ALR_87013560. I still have to learn. I will start playing with the buttons untill I will find the right export I need.

Usefull transactions:

CJI8

CJI4

CN60

S_ALR_87013560

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rodica,

You can also try checking report S_AR_87013558

Once you execute this report, you will see Budget amount shown for specific Project / WBS.

Click on this Budget amount and go to menu Goto-Line items.

You will get to see Display Budget Line items for projects showing text, history of Budget amount datewise.

Check this and see if it helps you.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tushar, this is actually CJI8

Please correct your transaction inserting another L inside S_ALR_XX