cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Implementation Error in PO_APPROVAL Apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any body can help in this,

when we are trying to open the service implementation of 'ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL ' seystem is redirection us to class builder page of ' /IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_PRXY' but it suppose to go to the display service page of GBAPP_POAPPROVAL.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

Adding to Masa's comments,

It is taking you to class builder screen in gateway itself, coz you have assigned local alias to your app specific services.

In general, if you click service implementation from /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE after double clicking on PO approval service, you should see this screen : It will take you to your backend erp system.

So please check if you have assigned system alias of your back end system for application specific services. For task processing service only it will be local alias, rest will be of of type /iwpgw/bwf (backend) (This is in case you have gateway and backend in different system, if 1 system only gw and erp is there, thn you have to give local )

Also please specify your system architecture. Is GW system and ERP system is sitting in same system or different.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your post. our GW system and ERP system is different server.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok , Please assign System alias of backend to your GBAPP service.

Remove the service from /iwfnd/maint_service by removing system alias and deleting ICF node.

Now re add the GBAPP service,giving your ERP system alias.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

I think you are talking about the transaction /iwfnd/maint_service.

Which button did you select? or Did you just double click the service name?

Do you have any app runtime issue?

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

yes in transaction /iwfnd/maint_service after selecting the service name ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL if I click on Service implementation button as per one of your post related to "consultants-should-know-about-odata-troubleshooting"  mentioned in step 4 when I checked it will not opening the GBAPP_POAPPROVAL display service window. It will redirecting to the Class builder screen of class "/IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_PRXY".

Do we need to change any configuration or installation?

Yes Masa,I am getting error in launch pad "No service found for namespace GBAPP_POAPPROVAL, version 0001".

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

It seems system alias assignment is incorrect.

Please identify the OData URI and test it in Gateway client.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is for "fiori" and "approve_purchase_orders"

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

I added the tags for you, but you should keep the tags in mind for future posts as SAP for Mobile covers a wide variety of application technologies.  Which one you are using and often its version needs to be identified as there is much overlap between them.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael..

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this for a Fiori application or some other technology?  If this is the Fiori Approve Purchase Orders app,

please add the Tags: "fiori" and "approve_purchase_orders" to your post.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)