cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Planned V/s Actual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any standard report to monitor actual sale figures against the planned ones?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, creation of sales order/quotation/inquire doesn't mean closure of sales. Closure of sales is based sales invoice released to accounting. So, Sales Order Values can be Planned and Actual can be based on accounted sales invoices less cancellation.

If you like to set target for the sales team and then track Actual Vs Planned, then refer my response in following discussion:

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

How you tell the system that this is the Planned Sales.For that you have to do some enhacements. There is no Such standard report in which you can mention Your  Planned Sales.Because for planned Sales system need the Information. ( By that system extract the information for Planned Sales ) . So for that ( Planed sales ) we have to do some enhacements . And as you ask for the actual Sales that is posible by checking the vbrk and vbrp table , but decrease the value of  the cancelled billing .

Don't embed object like following in your response. Next time, we will consider as "spam".

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally a seperate condition type is maintained for Targets with Parameters like distribution channel,division,region

This condition type does not reflect in any pricing procedure

The Report Fetches the Target Values from these condition records and seperatly Fetches the sales Data in one Report and calculates the Acheivement %

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Mr. Siva... really it is a efficient way it seems. let me give a thought in this..

Regards,,,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Even my client generate report of Planned vs Actual.

We actually upload the planned targets, through program in infostructure with A00 version (Planned) and Acutals is taken from VBRK and VBRP in 000 version ( Actual )

Regards, Imran

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are talking about the Target sale Versus Actual Sales.

Many companies Upload the Targets into the system as per thier Parametre and Develope a report

Target Vs Actual Sales.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Where is your planned sales in system? Where do you maintain it? I have always seen that usrs upload targeted or planned sales in some Z table and at end of the month/quarter or year they get actual sales from VBRK and VBRP tables and create their custom report. There is no such standard report in SAP.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MoazzaM... That's what my observation too...

I am already working on the same. But in the meanwhile I thought it's always better to get the comments from experts in this forum.

Thanks Mahendra... Like you suggested, we shall follow this thread for some more time to see if we get any more inputs.

Regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are done with solution and its implementation please update the status so that we can also get benefit of it.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup Sure Sir...

Regards,,,

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have never come across.

But let's wait expert give their view.

Now, In Customer Master there is a field of Expected Annual Sales in Specific Year. So with the reference of that it is possible.

Regards.

MJ.