Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allocation for STO orders

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Product allocation should trigger to STO orders as well. I need to check the product allocation when customer raise the STO orders.

Types of STOs

1-Intra Company - Plant to Plant stock transfer

2-Inter Company - one company code plant to another company code plant in the same company code.

At present allocations are happening only for Sales Orders. I maintained the CVCs, allocation qty in PB, The CVCs and QTYs I have transferred  to Product allocation group. Both sides are in synchronized.

I want to know How I can map the CVCs for STO.

Below characteristics I maintained in product allocation group and POS.

KONOB

KUNNR

MATNR

VKORG

WERKS

What else i need to maintain in Product allocation group. What characteristics and how i need to create the CVCs for STO orders.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

It is standard SAP functionality. Please refer the SAP help link which given all steps about Product Allocation  for Stock transfer orders

Product Allocation for Stock Transport Orders - Product Allocation - SAP Library

The following characteristics are available for stock transport orders:

○  Purchasing Group (EKGRP)

○  Purchasing Organization (EKORG)

○  Customer (KUNNR)

○  Delivery priority (LPRIO)

○  Material Group (MATKL)

○  Product (MATNR)

○  Division (SPART)

○  Sales organization (VKORG)

○  Distribution channel (VTWEG)

○  Issuing plant (WERKS)

○  Receiving plant (WERKS_TO)

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting below error when I create the STO and do the availability product allocation check.

CVCs are maintained in POS and transferred to Product allocation group as well but system is throwing the above error.

Below characteristics are mapped to POS and Product allocation group

KONOB -   9AKONOB

KUNNR -   9ACUST_NO

MATNR  -  9AMATNR

VKORG  - 9AVKORG

WERKS  -  9ALOCNO

Do I need to add any further characteristics either in the POS/product allocation group to trigger the product allocation through STO.

The product allocations are working fine with sales order but not working with STO orders.

I have created the receiving plant as customer and assigned to the supplying plant and CVC also created and mapped to product allocation group.

say for example -

Receiving plant - 1000 -

Supplying Plant - 2000, (sales org -2000, disch -20 -div 20)

Receiving plant 1000 created as a customer 1000 under sales org -2000, disch -20 -div 20, and assigned to supplying plant 2000

so my CVC lenth is as below and created CVCs as below

Ship to - Product All.Object - APO Location - APO Product- Sales Org

1000 -      Pro_All_Grp -      - 2000               - 16                - 2000

When I create STO using ME21N, I am giving details as below

Supplying Plant - 2000

Purchase Org - 2000

Purchase group - SSI

Company code   - 1000

Entered the material 16 in the STO but it is not triggering to PAL and throwing above error message.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

Can you check in transaction code /n/sapapo/AC42, if you are able to see allocation quantity there.

Second see, if you can check in Product allocation tab in STO availability overview screen, what are the characteristics being picked there.

Rgds

Sourabh

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sou,

The quantities are available in /n/sapapo/AC42.

Below the screen is referrence

And

Below message pops-up in ME21N

Characteristics combination for item /000010 was not found

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP201

Diagnosis

The system could not determine the following data:

• The characteristics combination for the item /000010/XECCLNT100 that is used to choose product allocation quantities in the characteristics combinations directory of product allocation group CRP_PROD_ALL_GRP
  • Suitable entries for collective product allocations of the characteristics combination from the sales order

System Response

The system does not execute the check against product allocations.

Procedure

Expand the characteristics combinations directory (for example, using the planning hierarchy) to include the missing characteristics combination or the collective product allocations that correspond to the characteristics combination from the sales order.

Below screen appears after check the above error message

Product allocation situations cannot be displayed (parameter missing?)

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP229

Diagnosis

Product allocation situation cannot be displayed.

This message can appear if either the display module was called incorrectly (missing parameters) or if product allocation was not carried out.

Product allocation is not carried out if

• no product allocation procedure is specified in the product master
  • the product allocation procedure of the product is not defined or
  • no product allocation step was defined in the product allocation procedure used.

Procedure

Check the product allocation control settings for the product allocation procedure of the product.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

I am assuming that all configuration settings are correct for product allocation.

Please check following;

1) check length of

KUNNR and 9ACUST_NO

standard length of KUNNR is 10, please check length of 9ACUST_NO if that is also 10, they should match.

2) Check if below are in place: I am sure they must be in place - but no harm in checking.

- no product allocation procedure is specified in the product master - check allocation procedure is assigned to your product master.

- the product allocation procedure of the product is not defined or

- no product allocation step was defined in the product allocation procedure used.

3) Do you have integration model created for product allocation and product allocation customizing set.

Normally this type of issue comes with length mismatch.

Please check and let me know.

Rgds

Sourabh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

Do you have collective characteristics in  /SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT?

Please maintain collective CVC combinations. As of SCM 7.0 and above, collective CVCs are mandatory Also check active characteristics /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCHAR to verify the active characteristics combination.

Please refer OSS note  899947 - /SAPAPO/ATP201 error when updating MM documents.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sou,

The length is warning - showing as below in the 'Check product allocation setting'

Product allocation procedure is maintained in Product master data

Availability check is happening with STO  but PAL is not happening if I tick the product allocation setting in check instruction.

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourab,

Below screen is simple availability check to STO

It I tick the product allocation setting in check instruction then system is not reading the CVCs for PAL.

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sou,

The length is warning - showing as below in the 'Check product allocation setting'

Product allocation procedure is maintained in Product master data

Availability check is happening with STO  but PAL is not happening if I tick the product allocation setting in check instruction.

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It is solved after great effort.. Thanx to you all which you have provided...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly share the solution How you solved it ?

Thanks

Himanshu Goswami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

Please share the solution , we are getting same issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you please share the solution ?

Thanks,