Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup before closing the original using CV02n

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement to display a popup after closing the original to remind the user that to check in the document.I tried to do some enhancement but popup is displaying as soon as i click on the button 'Change original'.But i need this popup after closing the original.Is there any configuration required to do this?Please help out.

I have already posted this in ABAP forum,Kindly look into my thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3517915

Thanks

Naresh Bammidi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue resolved by doing configuration .check below thread for solution.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3517915

Thanks

Naresh Bammidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

You need to do the config as follows.

Go to SPRO...Select Document type ....select the Document status ..click on "Detail View" tab..there is one indicator "Check in" ..Select this indicator for all document status for which you need a pop up..

This will resolve your issue.

Let me know if you have any query.

Thanks

Pravin

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

This configuration is applicable when we do status change and the original is not checked-in.

But my requirement is when i change original and closing the original( eg: Word doc ) then this popup should display.

We found one standard include in sap system LCV150TOP which is having the code to display the popup.

We have put the break point and closed the document.But it is not triggering.

Above requirement is impemented in other country.Below is the functionality.

DIR screen :

After click on change original ,Word document is opening

Edited the document and closed it,one popup is coming as below

Above popup is coming because of the include lcv150top.

To achieve this above functionality do we need to implement any SAP Note?

Please suggest me .

Thanks

Naresh

P

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw you ABAP thread. When you open the document by clicking Change Original button, the document will open and you will have the below 2 buttons available for Save Original and Save and Exit.

If you click on Save and Exit, it will automatically Check-in. So no need of pop up.

If you click on Save button, it will save the changes and when you click back. The document will be not check in. For this case you require a pop up.

Implement the Badi "DOCUMENT_MAIN02", and add code in Method "D101_BEFORE_PAI", add filter on SY-UCOMM = 'BACK", so that it will trigger only when you click on Back button.

Thanks & Regards

Bala Krishna