cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have removed the delivery block from the order type (VOV8)

However still the same exists after saving the order.

Please help me by informing where am I missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check, is there any status profile implemented for transaction VA02. let us know and check with security team regarding your rolls. try to remove delivery block by using transaction VA14L.

Thanks...!!

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Show the error message.

Also check in VBAK-LIFSK field in SE16 table for your sales order. If any value is available let us know.

Also check VBEP-LIFSP field in SE16 table for your sales Order. If any value is available let us know.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Here's the screen shot of error I am getting...

With Regards... Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

About the tables, since the orders are saved after removing the delivery block, nothing exists in the columns of delivery block.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your company implemented any approval process of sales order?.It seems to me ,they have implemented approval process of sales order before going to create delivery.Check ,is there any z.t.code to release/approval the sales order.

We have implemented price block process.In this if the PR00 is more then ZMRP-maximum selling price, it will goes to block and if the PR00 is less than ZMSP then it will goes to block level.Even if I remove delivery block system will not allow me to create delivery because we have Z.t.code to release that sales order.

Thanks,

Naren

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check in MV45AFZZ user exit if any code is written for checking authorization.

Also after getting this error, Type /NSU53 T-code on same screen and see if it is standard authorization issue.

Hope this should help you.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check schedule line configuration(vov6),delivery block field.

and Please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, Thanks for your reply. But there is also no delivery block exists... what could be the reason?

One more addition to this problem, may be a clue...... I am getting an error while saving the order that I am not authorized to remove the delivery block, though there is no blocking in the order. Then I select the delivery block and save it... and subsequently release it through VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check credit management settings in sales document type configuration.

may be your document type is configured with "Automatic credit control check" and

credit group is activated with "Credit group for delivery"

So,System can allow to release the sales document using VKM3 T code.

Thank You.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you are trying to make a delivery what type of error message is showing to you?

If it is not related to credit management then you please check with ABAPer on this because there would be some user exit implemented.

Thanks,

Naren