Did you mean: 

Currency conversion issue in Program Budget Supplement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In IM30 screen we have following currency

Object Currency  = CAD

Controlling Area Currency = USD

The issue is when I change the currency from object currency(CAD) to controlling area currency(USD) then the conversion for Current Budget is not happening as per conversion ratio maintained in OB08.(CAD/USD = 0.95162) Am I missing anything?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same program I have another position ID. This position ID is working fine and is taking the exchange rate as per OB08. 'Current budget' is coming as per exchange rate in the below screen shot.

I am also attaching the breakup of both the position IDs. Is this issue has something to do with this? Please advise.

This budget picking up correct exchange rate of 2013 irrespective of document year.

This budget picking up different exchange rate as per document year.

Thanks

Vineet

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unsure about the budget profile and the currency translation relevant settings.

Is it happening only at the IM level? Can you please co-relate the currency conversion rates at the WBSe Level as well. Once done; please compare the budget profile for IM and Project.

If not able to identify the cause of differences please raise the incident on SAP.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and regards,

Varshal Kachole

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Budget profile (OPS9) check the currency translation field. Under it there is a field of 'value date' . Remove the date (if maintained) from it and leave it blank. Test the system again and revert.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

That field is already blank.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the configuration for the Budget Profile in OIB1.

Please review the SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/906975 carefully.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole