cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have IDOC receiver adapter and data for control record is fed from mapping. For this we have checked the flags " apply control record" and sender receiver from payload.

Recently we copied our QA system from Dev and while testing the Control records are coming from Dev.  We have mapping in place whcih looks at the value of receiver and if it does not match with QA, by default it assignment  the dev system as receiver

When i am running the interface this mapping is failing and IDOC of QA is getting DEV Control record parameter.

How doe this receiver/sender value is determined in mapping. I checked  the SLD and everything looks good.

I cannot test the mapping as while testings is giving 'Test_SenderService' etc which is expected.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually, EDI_DC segment is disabled only for IDOC scenarios, to have it populated by SAP PI runtime using configuration.

So it takes values as per the ID only.

As said by Amit, either you can correct config or use header mapping to pass on correct values as per the Partner profile in receiver ECC.

Not sure, but sometime after doing this, also reload meta data and test scenario.

--Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for reply. This mapping that i mentioned is working properly in PRD so i am seeing no need to change it. The mapping is based on RECEIVER & based on this it derives what would be the sender &  receiving port.

How to check if the receiver is giving correct value. How does the receiver gets it value from.

Regards

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

May be it's hard coded in your mapping logic to validate for Dev system and Prod system.

Please share the mapping logic screenshot if any..

sender and receiver just returns the business system name .. but you should check for the logic that is implemented after reading that value..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether  Adapter Specific Identifier is showing corresponding QA logical system or not.

Steps: Open Business System in Integration Directory, select Menu --> Adapter Specific Identifiers.

If it is pointing to Dev switch to Edit mode , select Menu-->Adapter Specific Identifiers. Click the button "Compare with System Landscape Directory" and choose Apply , save and activate.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have mapping in place whcih looks at the value of receiver and if it does not match with QA, by default it assignment  the dev system as receive

>>> Can you share the UDF?

Are you reading the system name(System.getProperty("SAPSYSTEMNAME")) to determine the environment of the XI system??

Make sure that updated the logical system names in SLD..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Uncheck "Apply control records from mapping" in CC and use header mapping to send idoc data to QA system.

or

Create a partner profile in ECC with the LS name of sender Business System/Component.

BTW, if i were u then i would have corrected my config (mapping/CC) in DEV by using header mapping and then transported correct config in QA.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava