cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed Mobiliser 5.1 on RHEL but can't get the login to work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed Mobiliser 5.1 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux  and was able to start the mobiliser platform and the WEB UI .  But i try to logon to the portal at  localhost:8082/portal/login   i keep getting  the ERROR  "we are experiencing technical difficulties. please try again later".   and i see the following in the log files :

2014-03-11 09:58:05,162 [EvntActnPrfrmr-58] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.framework.event.registration.Listener - doAction([WrongCredentialEvent,-1] [attemptNo=25552,timestamp=1394549885160,customerType=99,customerId=100,attemptMax=-1])

2014-03-11 09:58:05,165 [jetty-39] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.framework.event.process.Generator - process(event) -> Event has been enqueued [WrongCredentialEvent,-1] [attemptNo=25552,timestamp=1394549885160,customerType=99,customerId=100,attemptMax=-1]

2014-03-11 09:58:05,165 [jetty-39] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.money.businesslogic.umgr.impl.SecurityLogic - Security Policy [3] has no block threshold.

2014-03-11 09:58:05,168 [jetty-39] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.money.security.token.CookiePoying licyPersistentTokenBasedRememberMeServices - Interactive login attempt was unsuccessful.

Has anyone got similar problem and any resolution .  Tried the user "cstfull" and default password "secret"  .  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Based off of your description there are two things that could be wrong here.

According to your logs you have a credential issue which is something that I am not sure how you decided to set up.  I imagine that you followed these steps when dealing with credentials:

1.  Created an encrypted credential using the com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.cli-tools-5.1.3.PL01-CLIPasswordEncoderClient.jar in the {Mobiliser_HOME}/tools directory and placed it in the proper location within the MOB_CUSTOMERS_CREDENTIALS table in your database.

2.  Created and encrypted preferences password based off of the plain password chosen in step 1, and placed encrypted value within the MOB_PREFERENCES table in your database

3.  The preferences key that you used in step 2 is the same key that is specified in tthe context.xml file that is located in the WEB UI installation directory.

If you have done all of these things it is also possible that you may be attempting to log into the wrong portal.

There are two different portals; 1 for consumers and 1 for administrative users.  If you attempt to log into the consumers portal with an administrative account you will get a login error, and vice versa.

My assumption is that you are following the standard deployment diagram that is specified in the installation guide.

If there is any confusion on the things that I asked you to check let me know and I will attempt to be a bit clearer, but based off of the information that you have provided these are things I would check first.