cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc TO File: Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have IDoc to file scenario, where based on attributes present in IDoc we have configured different receivers.

Everything was working fine and files were getting created based on the receiver determination criteria.

But there is one change done in custom IDoc to re position the attributes.

Idoc before changes was having NAME1 and NAME2 above KATR6 and KATR7 and after change it looks like below:

So there is no change in segment and no change in mapping but the attributes KATR6 and KATR7 are used to determine the receiver.

Cache refresh is done for both ESR and ID. I have re - entered the receiver determination criteria just to ensure that change should reflect.

But still when I am triggering outbound IDoc from ECC to PI, the transaction is getting errored out with below error:

"ErrText": "Processing error = Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all",

Can any one providee some idea what could be the reason and what is the right approach to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Vertika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for quick reply.

I have reloaded the metadata and it started working

Thanks,

Vertika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vertika,

Sounds good. but same suggestion I have mentioned earliest in the thread...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

I have marked your answer as helpful answer and delete of metadata wasn't required.

Reload works . But thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks,

Vertika

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vertika,

Delete existing IDoc meta data and re-import it and try.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vertika,

did IDOC is extended from standard IDOC?

Please check the namespace in receiver determination condition and check if you selected the SWC in object.

regards,

Harish