cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open outbound delivery/reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the issue, with open documents in SD, which looks like open in SAP treasury module

I try to reproduce the issue:

1.VA01- standard Order

2. VL01N - otbound delivery

3. VF01 - Invoice

4.VF11 - Cancel invoice

5. VL09 - Reverse good movement

And the result of this case is that all document are completed or cleared except Outbound delivery, which is open and has status A - Not yet processed...

In SAP Treasury looks standard order items as open....

There are no possibility to set field Reason for rejection in Sales order, because this field is not ready for input.

Any help how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Petr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we resolved the issue by set 0 (zero) amount to the items in outbound delivery and execute Post Goods issue. Than the field Reason for rejection in Sales order is ready for input.

Petr

former_member785626
Discoverer
0 Kudos

After rejecting the sales order line, I can still modify the quantity of the delivery order line, and then continue to post the delivery.How to stop posting delivery lines for rejected order lines.Hope to get your advice.Thanks.

Regards,

Ella

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

The documents would show in open status till the time they are not completed. You have reversed goods movement using VL09. That means that goods movement is still pending for the delivery.

You have to either post another goods issue (with fully picked quantity) or delete the delivery document. However, if you delete the delivery document, the sales order would start showing in open status.

Please check the exact requirement of the business. I didn't quite really get the reason for deletion of goods movement and not reposting it.

Regards,

Sumita Mittra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you are right, but there are problem, when we delete delivery document also consequent invoice and cancelled invoice will be deleted and we lost the history from system.

Petr

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
also consequent invoice and cancelled invoice will be deleted and we lost the history

Not sure what do you mean by cancelled invoice would be deleted, which is not possible.  For information, if you check the document flow for a sale order, you can very well see the invoice and subsequent cancelled invoice but of course, you cannot see the delivery if it is reversed and deleted.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

it was  wrong  expression.

when i deleted delivery than I lost document flow in sales order, I can not see in sales order document flow invoice and cancelled invoice. But it looks like standard behavior...

Petr Jedlicka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is standard behavior.

I tried it out after Petr mentioned the issue. The document flow is in fact lost if the delivery is deleted.

I was also thinking of rejecting items in the sales order, instead of deleting the delivery. However, once the subsequent delivery document is created, the reason for rejection field in the sales order gets grayed out.

If only there was a way to activate the field or somehow reject the items in the sales order.

Regards,

Sumita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is this a material item or som service type. Have you completed Post good issue.  Have u done billing with reference to delivery or billing.

Thanks

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

this is material item.

Post good issue was completed and than canceled by VL09. We billing with reference to delivery.

Thaks

Petr