cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Sales Order Material Description (CMIR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have maintained CMIR for an Export customer. And in Customer description field I have maintained the description of material that customer uses(First Screen Shot). But while creating the sales order, in the Description field, It is not showing the description of Material which is maintained in Material Master, the customer description is appearing (Second Screen Shot).  I don't understand why it is appearing. I checked in forum ( and through OSS notes but didn't get any input/reason behind this system reaction. Please find the Screen shot below.

Note : We have done an enhancement using BAdi to add new fields at LIKP and LIPS table.

Regards:

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What ever the description you maintain in CMIR in description field the same will be displayed in VA01 in the line items description.

In your case you maintained ISO-724728/35  so the same was copied into sales order line item.

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please also check the below tests of mine,

So what ever the data we maintained in the below marked customer description the same will be copied int VA01 so in your case also the samething happend.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (0)