Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS cost to be settle to Asset

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

I have one requirement regarding some asset work is under construction against the project.If work is under construction all cost is booking to project gl(we are using only 4 project gl,500000-labour,500001-material,500002-subcon and 500003-directcharg.),if cost is booking to project gl has to settle the cost at the menth end to project gl,but here once total work has finished after that only project gl cost has to settle  or has to capitalized to the asset.

If i am not settling the project gl some cost will be show in the cji3 report,if i settle that will be capitalized partial amount but that is not correct.This is nothing but AUC(Asset under construction) how will  i do the allocation structure and settlement profile configuration and how will achive this requirement.

Thanks for your advance help.

Regards,

Nivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is resolved.

We have done the AUC  settings in the system.Once we have done the project settlement cost will go to Asset once work has done(After 2 or 3 months) in AIAB has to create the settlement rule and run the settlement(AIBU),Asset will be capitalized automatically.

Answers (0)