cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_DIRECTORY :Mass downloading of documents not possible in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have maintained various solutions in solution directory under solution structure in solman 7.10 SP10 .

Tcode to access solution directory: SOLMAN_DIRECTORY

Various test cases and documents are stored under this structure.

We can only download single document at a time but we are unable to download multiple documents present in the documentation tab.

Everytime i try to export multiple documents we get below error 'Select one row' .

Can anyone please suggest a solution since there are lot of documents & downloading single document each time is really frustrating and time consuming.I tried with SAP KW, but its not working. 

- Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod

I have already tried with SAP KW but its not working unexpectedly. I will follow up with our client for this.

Apart from SAP KW is there any other way by which we can perform mass download of documents in solman ?

-Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

It worked for me i have downloaded all the documents from Solution manager project wise to my desktop. For my understanding can you tell me where/which area are you getting error to download. Even i tried many ways but i found SAP KW is the only way to download docs. If you found some thing new please let me know.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Answers (0)