cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Error in NWDS 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting build error while importing DC from track in NWDS 7.0. I re-imported the track after removing the project from client. Still i am getting the same error . Please refer the error log attached. Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Glory

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Glory,

Please check following thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha,

Thanks for the link. I referred it and tried similarly but it doesnt work still.

Thanks,

Glory

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Glory,

I think the problem is that you use a custom buld vm file. It means that the component is NOT using the default build logic associated with the component type, but at least it adds something to the build and this case that team should have a look who this build logic belongs to (I assume this is CAF) so I suggest to close this thread and raise this question in a CAF forum.

Regards,
Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Glory,

if I undestand right, you have imported the development configuration of a track , and now you attempt to create an NWDS project for DC dc_vrnew_vendor_registr of SC PG-SNS-SUSVR-SC_VR inside this track.

ERROR: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.RepositoryRuntimeException: Failed to parse XML document containing VMO=com.sap.caf.eu.gp.co.webdynpro.IGPWebDynproCO., C://xxx.xml

I am wondering what is xxx.xml.

Thanks and Regards,
Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ervin,

You  are correct. This XML is generated for one of the components in the DC. But in the folder path in my system the XML is not generating . its size is 0KB. While in other machines it is getting generated and the size is 22KB. That's why this error is getting generated and the build is getting failed in my machine. I removed the used DC .IGPWebDynproCO and added and bulid again. It still doesnt resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Glory

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

silly question maybe but do you have enough space on your disk where you face this problem. I assume you checked, but I rather ask it to be on the safe side.

Thanks and Regards,
Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

I have enough size in C:/ disk ...

Thanks,

Glory

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

Glory George wrote:

HI Ervin,

You  are correct. This XML is generated for one of the components in the DC. But in the folder path in my system the XML is not generating . its size is 0KB. While in other machines it is getting generated and the size is 22KB. That's why this error is getting generated and the build is getting failed in my machine. I removed the used DC .IGPWebDynproCO and added and bulid again. It still doesnt resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Glory

If it works fine on other machines, then you probably have a corrupt development config. Once all your activities have been check in/reverted, removed all your development configs.

Then validate that everything has been removed by making sure the .dtc folder only contains a "LocalDevelopment" folder. Your .dtr/.syncdbs folder should also be empty.

Next, import a new development config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I tried what you suggested. But still the same error persists.

Thanks,

Glory