cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate deep exploration 6.3 license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I have got a license for deep exploration 6.3 purchased in 2011, now this software belogs to SAP and I need to reinstall it and activate it and the old intructions aren't right because the server have been deactivated and the support address is not valid.

¿Do somebody know how can I activate the licese?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rubén,

Please see our email to you and follow the instructions therein.

Kind regards,

SAP VE Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick,

I  have the same problem as Ruben.  Can you send me the instructions how to get my copy of Deep Exploration activated, please?

Thanks,

Gary

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Please see our email to you.

Kind regards,

SAP VE Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick,

I  have the same problem registering VE 6.5.  Can you send me the instructions how to get my copy of Deep Exploration activated.

Thanks

Anthony

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Please can you send your Activation Code and Host ID to the rhsupport [at] sap.com mailbox thanks.

Kind regards,

SAP VE Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

I also need to re-install DE. Looking for download link and installation codes for version 6.3, if possible. Is it possible to get some help?

Thanks!

Dan

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

That software is not available to download anymore. If you have an activation code you need activated, please send it to RHSupport [at] sap.com along with the hostID of the computer you want to activate it on.

Regards,

Kelvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you help me to disconnect the licence code from the current hostid. We want to install deepexploration 6.1 on a other PC.

thanks,

Rob

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Please see my reply to you via the RH Mailbox.

Kind regards,

VE Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick

I have sent you the correct HostID.

Rob

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank you. New LK sent.

Kind regards,

VE Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

HHi Derek,

i have Deep Exploration 6.5 but can't activate it, can you assist me? If not can you point me in the direction to possibly purchase a new copy of the software you now own that replaces Deep Exploration? Obviously I need the one user license, not a company? Please help, I need this software, I have owned multiple copies of this over the years and have invested a lot so far.

sharen

0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

I have sent you an email.

Kelvin

Answers (0)