cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Fiori Logon Page

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

New Launchpage for Fiori is very appealing.

Do we have any standard document on how we can customize the logon page ; like changing the Wallpaper, changing SAP logo and customizing it based on client's requirement.

Without using UI Theme designer.

Did some research and found that the images are coming from the MIME repository, but how do i replace it with my custom images.

Looking forward for your response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I think you are talking about basic authentication logon screen. It is not part of Launchpad.
Most of customers do not use the logon screen, because they set up Single Sign On.

You can look at the program code in the SE24.
Class: /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN
Method: HTML_LOGIN

You can customize the screen by configuration in the SICF.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Masa,

I followed your step and clicked on Adjust Links and Images :

This part is not editable for me (In display mode)

Any idea how do i enable it ?

I hope this step will clear my doubt

Regards,

Tejas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I think it depends on the class you specified.

Please look at the method INIT_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES of /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN class.

set_property( iv_name = 'img_logo' iv_value = '/sap/public/bc/ui2/logon/img/sap_logo.png' )

Easy way is just replacing the images in the MIME repository.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Masa, I have used class as /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN.

But when i select SAP Implementation rather than custom implementation, I get that as editable, but fields are different for SAP implementation one..

Thanks Masa, I think I got the way with this method INIT_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES

Thanks a lot..

Any idea, if we follow SICF way, we can enable it by entering the class name only ??

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do not use the /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN directly. Inherit the class to a custom class and redefine _INIT_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES.. if so, you dont need to overwrite any existing mimes..

If you want to customize the login screen, there you can replace the css file path(i think so) and play around with the css stuffs ..

Sree

0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Since Theme Designer is easy to use, designed for the purpose, and embedded in the launchpage (launchpad?), I have a difficult time understanding why you would cause yourself the extra work of not using it?

Can you explain your reasoning in more detail?  Also clarify that when you refer to the new launchpage, do you really mean Launchpad (Fiori Wave 2)?

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Here I am referring to user authentication Logon page for Fiori wave 2 (Not Launchpad), where we see background image and SAP logo below.

I dont think this is possible with Theme designer, is this ? Correct me if wrong..

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Sorry, I misunderstood your thread.  I suspect you are correct regarding TD and Login.

Thanks, Mike