Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARQ: Logon Authentication from LDAP

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently, any user who logs into GRC system will be presented with standard logon screen and he has to enter is GRC system user id and password.

However, may I know if this can be integrated with LDAP? I mean, instead of this standard logon screen, authentication must be done from LDAP (as is the case with password self-service) and once LDAP user id/password is provided, user simply enters the GRC system and start initiating/approving/rejecting request.

May anybody please advise?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

For Initiating request you can use End User Logon feature where user can submit the request through End user URL by giving their LDAP credentials for which you dont have to create their User ids in GRC System.

For detailed configuration of End User Logon you can go through the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/grc/blog/2013/09/24/activate-the-end-user-logon-screen-in-grc-ac-100

Not sure whether you can do this for approving the request. Ideally Approvers has to login to GRC system to approve the request.

Regards,

Neeraj Agarwal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, End User Logon page can be used to create access requests. Even I am not sure if approver can use the same page and approve/reject the request.

However, any idea we can achieve this by any other way?

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was given one note by SAP to achieve this.

1733442 - Approaches to set SSO using Active Directory in AC 10.0

This will help all users who are using GRC to access portal and login from there without having to see the standard screen on GRC logon page.

Hope this will help folks here!

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (0)