cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not updated in info structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have created a new sales organization, but for the same , the data is not getting updated in Info structure.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic. Anyway, I will try to give you some help.

You are talking about a Logistic Information System (LIS) feature. In the SPRO, component Logistics General find the link Logistics Information System (LIS). Then check node "General Checking Tool for LIS" or type in transaction MCSCHECK. This is the updating settings of your Information structure. You should pay attention to all the updating settings, update programmes etc, periodic etc... You can use the update log, simulate an update.

But I think you should also check the Update Control and make sure that your new sales organization is assigned to the right update Group. Use transactions OVRP, OVRO etc.... I also advise you to check the updating Control node from the Updating control as there are a few things to set up there.

Alternatively you may check out this link.

Updating: Sales Information System - Components of the Logistics Information System (LIS) - SAP Libr...

Hope this will help you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your reply

I have already maintained entries in OVRO and OVRP. So, I have no idea why its not getting updated.

Regards,

Paritosh Pandey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paritosh,

I assume we are talking about SD documents here. check on your master date on the sales view whether statistical update is activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one help me with this?

Its urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paritosh,

I do not know if your issue is still current.

Anyway, following oss notes may help you or anyone else having the same issue:

OSS notes

64636 - Procedure for statistical data setup in LIS

1597098 - Missing data in info structures or standard analyses

174134 - SIS: Collective note - reorganization

1573200 - How to restructure the statistic data of the sales information system (SIS)

491519 - Standard analyses - Transaction codes and reports

Hope this will help you.

Regards.