cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which movement type to show Directly Procured material in stock?

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there another movement type that I can use to reverse from a network, Directly Procured material in to stock?

Our issue is that we plan and have delivered directly procured material to out production plant (Plant A) and the PO has an account assignment of 'N'. The production team then decide (due to unforseen issues) that they do not need it anymore for that network/WBS and want to send it to our central warehouse (Plant B)

In order to recover the cost from the network, we process MB1A mvt 222 with reference to the WBS in Plant A and then stock transfer to our central warehouse, Plant B

My question is....can we use another movement type to remove the cost from the project/network/WBS and return the material in to stock?

I don't want to reverse the PO but can i use that as a reference?

Your help is appreciated

Regards

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB1A transaction is a goods issue

goods issues are valuated with the material master valuation price.

in goods issues you cannot reference purchase orders (this is only possible in receipts)

there is no goods receipt transaction for material which was already received against a PO.

You credit the network with the leading price from material master, there is no value flow in the opposite direction. But you can control the valuation if you allow external value entry in the movement, which is usually not liked by auditors, especially as such movements are executed by warehouse personnel

Answers (0)