SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the tax code in main/sub for consumption is picked by the line items during BBP creation in dfkkmop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue : please refer to the thread http://scn.sap.com/message/14860046. where the tax determination code mentioned for main/sub 100/202,203 is picked by the line item of BBP in DFKKMOP. This is strange for me because main 100 is for consumption billing and 051 for budget billing, then why the TAX determination code in main 100 picked for BBP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every BBP has a Billing document attached to it from which the amount of the BBP slices are extrapolated. So, the tax code of the slices of BBP are determined from the main-0100 from the billing document which is created for the BBP and sub transactions configured at the rates during the execution of the Billing schema.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the BBP created with invoicing /consumption billing ? check creation type.

Regards,

Nachiket

0 Kudos

Hi Nachiket,

I created the BBP with normal EA61 transaction, not along with any invoicing/consumption billing.

I am not sure we enter the creation type for BBP billing via EA61?

Thanks,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

We dont get to enter creation type in EA61.

If its created manually with EA61 , then creation type is - Manually. Otherwise it is invoicing/Move-in etc.

Can you also check the billing document in BBP header if it has any line items with main/sub 0100.Ideally it should not happen.

Thanks,

Nachiket

0 Kudos

No it doesnt have any line item corresponding to main 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every BBP has a Billing document attached to it from which the amount of the BBP slices are extrapolated. So, the tax code of the slices of BBP are determined from the main-0100 from the billing document which is created for the BBP and sub transactions configured at the rates during the execution of the Billing schema.

0 Kudos

ok

my guess was maybe right then