cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

800:APO Time stream (TS XXXXX) not generated for the year 2 015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We faced for time streams not generated issue in service orders while performing Availability Check from portal.

When ATP is performed from GUI no error is coming.

We extended time stream to 2015 and then we found new issue like time stream not generated for 2002 then we extended time streams.and then again it occurred for 2001. we extended the same and only once a internal table error came.

Now we are not facing the issue.

We are using SCM 7.0.

Where we maintain the settings for system to check 10 years in future and 10 in years in past.

Suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Please refer OSS note 169885 -  Tools for time streams (Time Stream).

and  SAP Note  1421812 - Report to automatically generate all time streams there is report  ZZTSTRREGENERATE to generate all the time stream.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhramankar,

When I see the notes I can see that these programs to create or delete the time streams.

But I want to understand where we can limit the search criteria like we have to set up system check for availability or shipping not beyond 10 years like that.. Becase system went beyond 10 years to perform ATP check and confirmed today.

Thanks,

Bala.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

You execute a rules based ATP check. The rules having validities and the system is checking the rules validities against the timestreams.

Goto transaction /SAPAPO/RBA04 and change the rule validities so that they start this year. Otherwise you have to make sure that the mentioned timestream is generated for the mentioned year (check transaction /SAPAPO/CALENDAR).

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhramankar,

I can see validity period from 1/1/1970 to 30/12/2037 when I do rule evaluation in /SAPAPO/RBA04. But I am not able to identify the field where to keep the validity periods in RBA04.

When I see in Product substitution procedure then I can see the validity period.

Please suggest.

Thank you,

Bala.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Yes that is validity period you need to change to avoid the error message T9507, Please refer SAP help example,

Adjusting Validity Periods: Example - Rules-Based Availability Check - SAP Library

Definition of Validity Periods in Rules - Rules-Based Availability Check - SAP Library

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the substitution rule validity period starts from year 2000. So, I guess system took times from 2000. But it is not clear why system look into future 2015 though the same rule validity period is up to 9999.

Thanks,

Bala.

Answers (0)