Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition type not appearing in sales order but in invoice

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two discount condition types (MPDI,ZSDI) in my pricing procedure,at the time of sales order creation one discount condition is not appearing.

On analyzing the condition type MPDI,system throws message "Access not been executed due to previous access",what would be the reason.

In the billing ,i could see the condition type appearing.I have checked this,but i could not understand why it is happening.Even the condition catergory of condition is empty not L.

Also please find the screen shots below,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now i can get the condition type MPDI in sales order also,the root cause is in the condition type is a check box Condition update,when it is unchecked,i can get the price in Sales order also.

If condition update is checked i could not get the condition type in Sales order but in invoice,i want to know what this is happening.Please find the below screen shot.

Pradeep

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Am sure user might have deleted the condition type in sales order, the same condition type woudl have entered manually in invoice.

Please check my testing, i have done the same entered ZA09 manually and after saving have deleted again in sales order, after dilivery and when i created invoice here i have entered manually the same condition type.

So in your case also the same thing could have happend, check the change log and also in invoce condtion tab check the condtion type in analysis ( Invoice analysis not order). so that you can udnerstand whether it was entered manully or not.

On analyzing the condition type MPDI,system throws message "Access not been executed due to previous access",what would be the reason.

This is because in the condtion tyoe the abvoe key combiantion was found with records hence the below key combition was ignored. this you observe in your screen shot with with 5.00

So my guess is the condtion records was deleted in sales order.

thanks,

srinu.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested myself,created Sales order & invoice,i did not delete or maintain any condition type in Sales order & Billing

Also checked the condition category for the condition type.

But i don't know why it is appearing.

Pradeep

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is because in the condtion tyoe the abvoe key combiantion was found with records hence the below key combition was ignored. this you observe in your screen shot with with 5.00

So my guess is the condtion records was deleted in sales order.

thanks,

srinu.

I did not do anything even the condition type is not appearing in sales order,what would be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please check the following. I believe that one of them seems to be causing the problem:

* Please check the calculation type that you have used in MPDI and ZSDI.

* Check the access sequence that you have used. If you have checked the "Exclusive" indicator, it is possible that once the first condition is met and the record is determined, the rest would be ignored. This might be the case if you have used the same calculation type in both condition types.

* I also noticed that you have used line no. 10 (Price) as the "From" value for both the discount condition types that you have added in the pricing procedure.This would mean that both these conditions are exactly the same (except for the condition record value). The system would hence take the first condition and ignore the rest (if the exclusive indicator is checked).

Please check the above and let me know if this works.

Regards,

Sumita Mittra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I think it is the matter of access sequence. Please check is there more than one table in access seq.

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing Control --> Define Access Sequences.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sandip,

4 tables have been maintained,we could see from analysis.

One more thing is why the condition type is not coming in sales order, whereas it comes in invoice.

Pradeep

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check your pricing procedure settings whether any Requirement -22 is Assigned to the procedure

and also check the condition type settings in Condition category.