cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR marked with processed indicator by system automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue where in the system marks a TR with the processed indicator when in reality only TO is created with partial quantity. So now when we try to create TO for the balance quantity, it will not allow. So we have to manually take the TR in change mode and uncheck the processed indicator in the TR.

From what i understand the system sets this indicator automatically only when the TO quantity is the same as the TR quantity, or we have to change it manually. But in our case neither of the above situation is there. Still the TR is marked as fully processed.

This is not a very common problem. It shows up sometimes. Has anyone faced this issue earlier?

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone come across a situation like this before?

Regards

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've not come across this before but I think your statement "till date it has happened only for TR from production GR only" is relevant.

I'm only guessing, but have you had a look at the control settings in OMK0 ??

Cheers

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does this happen randomly to all kinds of TRs, or for specific TRs only,e.g. TRs for material staging for production?

if the TO is created manually then the user is asked in case the quantity is not sufficient, can it be that the wrong answer way clicked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It happens randomly, but till date it has happened only for TR from production GR only. The GRN is posted automatically from the PDT and the TO is created automatically from the PDT. The user do not have an option to change the quantities, he only has the option to input the bin location number.

Thanks

Vineeth

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is PDT ?  I don't think you mean planned delivery time

So it is actually a putaway - not  picking, right.

Sounds a bit strange that the TO is created automatically, but the user has then somehow to enter the bin. Can you explain this process in a bit more details. I usually have the TO created automatically with all data, or it is not created and remains as TR for manual conversion into a TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PDT - Portable data terminal or a handheld RF scanner.

Yes it is a putaway process. The materials are scanned and when the pre-determined pallet quantity is reached the material document is posted. Now the warehouse person selects an option in his handheld device to transfer the physical location of the material from the production floor to the warehouse bin . The only option the user has is to input the bin location number. So he enters the bin location number and the TO is created in the background. This is the normal process. In some cases we only post half the quantity to the bin location, and the other half is remaining in the GR area. Now when we try to transfer the location of the balance quantity it throws an error. On checking we came to understand that the TR is marked as fully processed. So we have to manually change the indicator to transfer the balance material to the respective bin locations.

Thanks

Vineeth