cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automaticaly system has to keep reason for rejection when there is no stock in plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friends

I am facing this  issue, kindly help me out.

If there is no suficient stock in plant the order has to set to be in  reason for rection automaticaly.

In general scneraio if there is no stock (suficient ) in plant ,system can't confirm order , then we can keep reason for rejection  manualy for that order.

But here we are not processing availability check at sales order level.

we are doning in AFS methodolgy that is after sales order we execute allcation run here the system performs availability .

every day we use to creat thousands of order so we can't keep manually for each and evry order reason for rejection when there is suficient stock in plant.

thanks inadvance
Yuvaraj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For this you can add function module for checking stock in program MV45AFZZ and

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE and if returned stock is equal to zero then add reason for rejection in

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

For finding BAPI or function module and coding check this following link.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your replay,

Does this only the solution?

Any how thanks

Regards

Yuvaraj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible in standard so you have to go with this modification and this is most simplest and possible solution according to my limited knowledge. Lets see if someone else has some better solution.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya that's right.

Thank u so much moazzam

Regards

Yuvaraj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please test and update with what solution you achieved this requirement. Make it habbit to always update the solution so that it can be helpful for others in future.

Thank$

Answers (0)