cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields addition to the Carrier table of Transportation Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to enhance Carrier table of Transportation Lane to add custom fields? we have a requirement where either these custom fields can be shown in the NWBC screen of TLane or just store in the table to retrieve data when required.

Please let me know. Much thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do anyone have any idea of adding custom fields to carrier table of the Transportation lane in TM?

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

correct table is /SAPAPO/TRMCARR. This table is enhanceable. As the TLane UI is old-style SAP_GUI, it might be a bit tricky to get the fields onto the UI.

In addition the question is how shall these fields effect TM business processes? Or are they just for information? In case they shall have an effect a lot more needs to be done to get it into the TM layer (enhancing the BO...).

Hope this helps,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the reply.

The requirement is to create the T Lane through Custom program which will consume data sent from the PI interface.

The custom fields will be just used for information purpose. These fields data will help us in allocation of carriers to the right set of material group.

Could you please tell me if when /SAPAPO/TRMCARR table is enhanced, the BAPI Carrier structure of ' BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2' will also change or any BADI implementation can take care of passing the data for the creation, As we are creating T Lane using custom program?

Could you please share the steps to enhance to add fields?

Thanks,

Deepika

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I don't think that the fields will become available right away. They must be added to the BAPI structures also.

I am no expert in this area and can't provide a step by step solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Marcus. Let me know if any details you get to know.