Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating a VOFM Routine

abhishek37373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have made a VOFM routine in data tranfer->Sales activities.I have activated the program and also the entry in "Maintain:Data transport sales activities" But still i am getting an error "No frame work was found for the Include RV44A601".I have no idea which configuration is missing now please help.I have also tried using SAP program RV80HGEN first and then Standard SAP program SDINVOFM used to identify and repair missing table entries in the VOFM control tables TFRM and TFRMT but in vain..:(

Attached are the screenshots.

Error:

Activated Program and Entry:

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Try to activate the program RV44ANNN & FV44ANNN. Check whether the new include RV44A601 exists in include RV44ANNN. 

16 REPLIES 16

Former Member

Try to activate the program RV44ANNN & FV44ANNN. Check whether the new include RV44A601 exists in include RV44ANNN. 

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.It worked now. i had activate the main program SAPLV43A and update its index.

But now the problem is the debugger doesn't hit the Custom Routine even when "creating sales activity" or "creating sales activity with reference" whereas it should had been triggered as it is in Data Transfers->Sales Activity.Do you think any configuration is missing?

0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Can you please explain the steps you followed for debugging.

Also have you kept the breakpoint in the beginning of the routine???

Regards,

TP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have much knowledge about sales activity. Kindly check with your functional consultant on where  to assign the newly created routine in copy control configuration.

For sales to billing, we used tcode VTFA .  For delivery to billing, we used  tcode VTFL.

Regards,

DPM

0 Kudos

Abhishek,

There is no need to activate the standard programs like SAPLV43A or RV**NNN program separately when you are creating a custom routine.Once you register the Custom Routine in SAP Service Market Place you will get the SCCR key so that you can proceed with the coding.Once the coding you can activate the routine using RV80HGEN.This will activate the routine.To cross check whether the routine has got activated or not you can check if there is an entry with your custom routine program name in the corresponding RV**NNN program.This is only for confirmation and there is no need to separately activate other standard programs or transport these program along with your custom routine.

Running RV80HGEN will take care of activating the routine.The same activity needs to be done again once the TR is imported in the target client.

If you want to run RV80HGEN automatically ( instead of performing it as a cut over activity once the TR is imported to target client ) you can tag RV80HGEN as XPRA along with your custom routine in the TR and get this imported to target client.XPRA will set RV80HGEN for execution once the TR is imported to the target client.

You can refer to SAP Notes 86161 and 327220 for more info.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi Thanga,

Yes i have kept a break-point both at custom routine and standard routine "002". I have then used transaction VC01N to "create a new sales activity with reference". The debugger does hit "002" routine but not custom routine "601".

0 Kudos

Thankd Debopriyo for the reply..:)..are VTFA and VTFLA transactions for assigning custom routines?

0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran..:)

0 Kudos

Kindly check with your functional consultant. No clue how sales activity works. My case was different-  I had to change some fields content when order was being copied from sales  to billing.

0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

In which transaction you assigned this routine and what is the t.code which you used for getting the screen in your above comment.

Regards,

TP

0 Kudos

I have used VOFM transaction.

0 Kudos

Can you try this one. Goto T.code VOFM ---> goto EDIT activate all ---> Do you want to activate all routines? give Y and check your debugger.

Regards,

Thanga

0 Kudos

Hi Thanga,

You should activate all the routines in VOFM with caution .  Sometimes, some routines are purposefully deactivated as we don't need them. If you activate all, even those routines will get activated.

The main program for the routine remains the same, only new includes gets added based on routine activation . So,before transporting the request,  just make sure  only the correct routines are activated, otherwise it may dump in production.

Regards,

DPM

0 Kudos

Hello Debopriyo,

Oh okay thanks for the information. Yes you are right.

Regards,

TP

0 Kudos

Hi Thanga,

Thanks for your reply but the its is already activated.I also tried activating again but no help.

0 Kudos

I have added a new thread for the configuration part.