cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Fucntion module to delete/cancel user decision from QAVE table SAP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to insert, update and delete user decision QAVE for corresponding inspection lot QALS.but

For insertion, I have FM 'QEVA_UD_INSERT' to insert user decision

For Update, I have FM 'QEVA_UD_Update' to modify user decision

But for deletion/cancel user decision, could you please let me know is there any function module or any indicator to fulfill my requirment.

Thanks,

Lava Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lava,

You can use the SAP OSS note 74638 to cancel the usage decisions. program name is ZQEVAC40.

or

You can use user exits QEVA0008 Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

Sandip

0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for suggesting the  solution, it helps me.

But by using program ZQEVAC40, the status in JEST table is not getting updated, please suggest. 

I have an one more issue during insertion for user decision.

I am inserting the user decision with the help of funciton module 'QEVA_UD_INSERT' but after insertion the status of inspection lot should change from Release(REL) to User decison made(UD).

For this I have updated the field QALS-STAT35 as 'X' so in QA33, the lot appears in green but the status is not getting changed from REL  CALC SPRQ to UD   ICCO SPRQ STUP.

Please let me know if there is any FM to change the status of inspection lot.

Thanks,

Lava Kumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lava,

Function module EXIT_SAPMQEVA_008 is used in an Enhancement QEVA0008. Check if you can use this FM in your program.

If you manually want to cancel/delete UD for given inspection lot, you have to add 'Cancel usage decision' function via User Exit QEVA0008.

Please refer SAP Note 33924  - Reversing usage decisions before using any of the above options.

Amol.

Message was edited by: Amol Manave This function module is for editing Customer Function code and the function code edited here is shown in above screenshot.