cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic configuration variable lifetime?

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are migrating from PI 7.1 to PI 731 and one of our applications uses dynamic configuration variable. It is a custom dynamic config variable saved in the first message (IDOC to PI BPM). We have asynch to synch scenario and  send a synchronous message from BPM.

Once the response is received, the message is sent back from BPM (Second send step). During this message, we have a receiver determination (which uses the previously defined dynamic config variable). When I look at this message in sxmb_moni, I see no 'Dynamic Configuration '  and my receiver determination fails.. This used to work in PI 7.1 before and was curious if something was changed in PI 7.31?

I had noticed previously that dynamic configuration variable was removed when the logic went in exception processing of the BPM (even in PI 7.1).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Can you provide the variable name and namespace?

regards,

Harish

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As I had indicated, I was creating a custom dynamic configuration variable (with custom namespace and custom name). It was not a standard...

Essentially, a short cut to store the variable from input message (which will no longer be available in my response).