cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event trigger in sap pi 7.3.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I looking standard approach on below requirement .

1.  Requirement :  All failed messages needs to post to JMS adapter using Event trigger , when message failed in SAP PI.

2.Audit log : In SAP 7.3.1  I need to post message audit log to JMS adapter using Event trigger (Start time / End time ) without  using BPMs.

Please suggest on this.

Thank you

Inder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inder - Regarding the audit log - have a look at the below blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/03/09/michals-popi-tips-audit-logs-from... (1)

For the alerting , either you can use above suggested approach or have a look at the below blog

(2)

May be you can merge both of them, after reading the alerts(2) make another soap call to get the audit log entries(1) and send it to JMS adapter..

Of course it's not an event based instead it works based on polling Interval that you configure in the channel..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all there is no standard way to achieve ur req becoz message in PI can be failed due to many reasons and how u would catch those exceptions which occur at runtime for instance connectivity errors?

So IMO, look for some custom mechanism. I have implemented something very similar in my landscape. So it's certainly possible but u have to write custom java code for that

Thanks

Amit Srivastava