cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when performing action Pass Normal Change to Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we perform the action "Pass Normal Change to Test" we receive an error message. Reviewing the short dump in ST22 of our development ERP system provides additional information such as DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND, Screen output without connection to user, SAPLTMSU_ALT. Using this information we have identified two notes (49730 and 1497281, which is not applicable). We tried changing the user type for our RFC communication user (as per 49730), but that has not worked.

Interestingly the Transport of Copies (which occurs when this action is performed in ChaRM) has been created in development. But it has not been released and ChaRM is not aware that the Transport of Copies has been created. If we move it outside of ChaRM we will lose this history.

Has anyone experienced this issue? How did you resolve it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we experience the same issue.

Did you resolve it ?

Thanks for your feedback

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

After checking each TMW RFC connection (in our TMS) and making updates as required; the main solution (as I see it) was in the TMSADM@ RFC connections. A couple had incorrect passwords and a couple had incorrect authorizations. Once I made the required changes and confirmed the RFC

were working from an authorization perspective, I was able to successfully complete the action “Pass Normal Change to Test”.

Hope this helps.

Shawn

Answers (0)