Did you mean: 

QA32-Total quantity to be posted zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I want to restrict the quantity to be posted in QA32
for example,
I have lot of 15 QTY,

Now i want to transfer these 15 QTY with the available options such that the Total quantity to be posted should be zero, then only it will allow to save the UD,

Now i can save UD by placing less than the inspection lot quantity, is there any option available in standard to have the check on total quantity of inspection lot?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use user status for this requirement.

go to config-->Quality Management-->Quality Inspection-->Status Management-->Define Status Profile--> create new profile

select object type

in inspection type setting assign this status profile.

After this assignment all newly created lots will be automatically have this status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

Thanks a lot, You explanation helps,

I created a test case illustrated by you,

I created a ZQMUD status profile and assigned it as follows

in Quality Management-->Quality Inspection-->Status Management-->Define Selection Profile

Then Processed the GR and done UD and got the following message

Stock posting for the inspection lot is not finished

Message no. QV117

I think i have half done, Please help me conclude the issue, did i follow the correct procedure?

Where I can set it as Error message?

Since I am from MM background and dont know too much about this process Please dont mind if it was a  basic question.

Thanks A lot,

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign status profile in Inspection type configuration.

I want to make another point here, Once you have that status profile for an inspection lot, you will have to run QA11 twice, you will not be able to give UD until inspection lot status is SPCO.

so first you have to complete Stock posting, Save; Status will change to SPCO.  and then for second time you can give UD.

If this is fine, you can go with status profile. Otherwise use Exit QEVA0001 as suggested by Neh K.

I would have gone with user exit.

Amol.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not part of standard functionality. You can develop your logic with help of ABAPer at Exit QEVA0001 (Quantity posting for usage decision).. You can request ABAPer to write your requirements in ABAP code.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can fulfill with user profile status,if stock is there system will not allow for UD.

Please go through the below links