cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring points tab repeating the point no for different selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected one entry list and enter into points tab to see the corresponding measuring point .

Then select one equipment which already in the entry lists tab for an ad hoc entry.  In this case ‘B-781-A-001’

Now the points tab repeating the points no (below screen shot) which should not be the case it should be sync with the existing points . Even I select one point to take reading it’s only completing the selected one not the similar point in the points tab.

Please suggest how to solve this data repetition problem.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjoy,

I am unable to determine what technology you are using for your mobile application.  Please provide some details.  If you are using an Agentry application, then add the agentry tag.  If Work Manager 6.0, then add the tag work_manager_6.0, and so on for the other Agentry apps.  If not agentry, then add something representative of the technology you are using.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's SAP(Syclo) Rounds Manager application v2.3.0.0 .

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjoy,

I have updated your tags with the correct information (you will get more responses now).  Please use the tags in the future.  In some communities with narrowly focused topics, they are not as important as they are in SAP for Mobile.  This community receives questions on SUP, SMP, Afaria, Agentry, HWC, MBO, Kapsel, Cordova, SAPUI5, and other technologies.  While I suspected that yours was an Agentry based application, it was not too unlikely that it could have been something else.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG