Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RLFC Excise transaction type during consignment return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During consignment return for adjusting JV can we use RLFC transaction type instead of OTHR.

So far we used only OTHR. What are all the impacts if we move to RLFC all of a sudden.

Please explain.

Regards

Raja Durai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In consignment returns there is not excise relevant transaction

only in consignment pickup level only excise relevant transactions involved i.e J1IH

I am not sure whether we can use RLFC or not , Try once again and check the accounting entries

But RLFC is used for return process so you can try in consignment pickup process.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Till now i have not seen the said transaction type, which version of SAP you are using?

Regards

Maruthi S

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In consignment returns there is not excise relevant transaction

only in consignment pickup level only excise relevant transactions involved i.e J1IH

I am not sure whether we can use RLFC or not , Try once again and check the accounting entries

But RLFC is used for return process so you can try in consignment pickup process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If at all you want to deviate the standard process while executing J1IH, you need to configure a different ETT to your Excise Group.  You cannot a different ETT in J1IH.   Try and update here on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

We are not configuring a new ETT.

We recently came to know that, SAP introduced a new ETT called RLFC which can be used for returns it seems.

We don't have much idea on that. Since SAP provided a seperate ETT for returns, we thought of using it. But we are using OTHR so far. So just wanted to know any impact if we are shifting from OTHR to RLFC.

Please share your points.

Regards,

Raja Durai

0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As per the SAP new package ETT RLFC has been introduced for Excise sales return. New tab   "Return sales Excise" available in J1IH for post Return excise invoice automatically. .

We added ETT RLFC in table J_1ITRAN and did configuration for account determination for excise, this is helped us to post excise invoice for Sales return.

Please refer SAP Note: 1907900 - Error 8I-402 for return sales transaction(RLFC)- J1IH

Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Duari Raja and Pradeep are right. In addition even after all the configuration of RLFC you are not able to post the Excise for return sales then this is due to confirmation of service in original delivery.

This is a typical case when you are using Batch managed material.

If this scenario arise implement SAP OSS note No: 1971904 which will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ashish Kothari