cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoD rule set Download issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While downloading the SoD rule set (Global), I am not getting the data for Function-Action and Function-Permission, except these, rest of the data are coming.

But, I can get to see these data under tables: GRACFUNCACT and GRACFUNCPRM.

so obviously we can't have these data exported from table and to get converted into .txt format to upload SoD.

GRCFND_A is at SP14.

Please help in getting this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Have you reactivated the BC sets in transaction SCPR20 after appliying the SP? for example: GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3?

What's the logical system you're using to download the rules? SAP_R3_LG??

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

No, it is the new system so activating the R3 - BC sets and the others for the first time. But just for curiosity, would that cause any issue if I reactivate..?

I am using SAP_R3_LG as the logical system only while downloading the SoD rule sets.

Thanks,

Ameet

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

You have to reactivate it each time you install a SP in order to get the updates.

If you develelop your own SoD ruleset you wont use the SAP standard functions and risk, so reactivate the BC Set wont cause any problem.

If you change the standard functions and risks (which is wrong) such changes will be overwritten when reactivate the BC Set.

After reactivating the BC set you'll be able to download SoD rules fom the logical system SAP_R3_LG.

Cheers,

Diego.