Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETE single customer from Customer Master

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have created company code-IN02, Customer-301175, Sales Area(Z002 Z0 A1).

But wrongly I have created same customer no for company code-IN01.

Now when I go for creation of quotation error coming create chart of accounts for IN01. I have already created and assigned chart of account for IN02.

Now IN01-301175 (I don't want) and IN02-301175 (I want)

Solution???

Thanks & regards,

Supriyo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ut wrongly I have created same customer no for company code-IN01.

One customer can do business with multiple counties hence no need to worry creating the customer in different company codes.

Now when I go for creation of quotation error coming create chart of accounts for IN01. I have already created and assigned chart of account for IN02.

I assume you are doing this in IDES system, usually in really time FI consultant do this. However, best practice is copy the existing company code prorperly so that all GL accoutns gets copied(Chart of accounts). this you can try once again for the already defined company code so that if any GL account is missing will be copied.

Now IN01-301175 (I don't want) and IN02-301175 (I want)

if you want block the customer goto XD05 and block the customer.

Please let me know if you need any more help?

thanks,

Srinu.

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Srinu,

How to delete a single customer from Customer Master or particular company code or from sales area?

Thanks & Regards,

Supriyo

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use t code Xd06 customer mark for deletion, better my advice is use xd05 for block the customer per particular sales area company code.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you want to carry out the "phisical deletion" of the customer master, the only way is archiving the master data with transaction F56A.

As suggested, with transaction XD06 you carry out the "logical deletion".

Best regards,

Andrea