Hi All,

I'm Searching for E-learning course on SAP Learning for the next few months

That makes me able to pass in SAP  HCM certification "not the Professional one"

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the Ravi said, you have to contact your local SAP Education training center, for basic understanding  you can go to the following link for SAP HCM certification Associate level, and this is the first SAP HCM certification that you need to clear if you want to get certified, it consist of THR10 & THR12

First step select your country:

Curriculum | THR1e - SAP E-Academy Human Resources (HCM) - Management & Administration

Then select the SAP HCM Associate course, this is starting course for SAP HCM Certification:

Curriculum | THR1e - SAP E-Academy Human Resources (HCM) - Management & Administration

you can register on SAP Learning HUB discovery edition for free courses of Basics of SAP HCM  and its navigation

HUB001 - SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition | SAP Training and Certification Shop

and what should be your strategy to pass? please go to the following link in which Ravi has given very comprehensive information and you MUST read twice or thrice this article to understand all the points he mentioned, still need assistance please let us know:

Kind regards,

Farzana Mushtaq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Farzana ,

very helpful Information

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please search

training.sap.com

in your country space

This would give you available certifications. There are many certifications / versions in HCM.

For further details, contact your local SAP Education, they would be able to assist you.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi .. I'm grateful ..