Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing incidents

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello community!

What can be wrong if an incident created in Work center is visible only to incident owner, even solman_admin cannot see it. Is it smth wrong with Business partners, what would be the best bet - from where to start the investigation?

We've not implemented Solman yet, just playing all around it. Previously all incidents were visible to Message processor team, created in Organizational Model, so obviously smth went wrong during configuration phase.

I mean, as solman_admin I can see it if I execute search on SAP GUI level, but if I work in SM_workcenter, then I do not see it, so it's nor forwarded or smth like this

Regards Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

workcenter in solman have pre defined reports like

My tickets or My team ticket etc so it allows you to view only your tickets but you can define reports to see all the tickets either via SM_CRM or Reporting.

I am assuming there is no authorization control you have implemented ...otherwise it is possible to hide tickets belonging to one team not visible to others

Regards

Prakhar

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it might be, but from where do i need to start the search on what's wrong? I'm not really SAP Solman implementation guru.

I do not use SM_CRM system, just sm_workcenter. SM_CRM to my understanding is broader and allows to see/work with more advanced interface, but we do not need that.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

SM_CRM has two business roles

solmanrequ --- this simpler interface for end user to post incident and track the status etc

solmanpro - this is advance interface for processor etc

BUT

like you mentioned non interested in that ..no issues.....

in your case...goto solman_workcenter or sm_workcenter for searching incidents

now choose solution independent reporting

in the below selection screen ..provide the bp no. for looking how many tickets belonging to this user

this way you can identify tickets for particular BP...i hope now you got the way to move forward.

Thanks

Prakhar

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

many thanks, this really makes sense, now at least I'm able to check and see all incidents that have been created. I've got one question: is there a way how tho check the full life cycle of Incident, how to check where the ticket goes after customer employee created it? I remember that I configured this already and everything was in place, but then I did some clicking and now this feature is gone

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Typically we have a standard log for the incident within each incident

you can navigate and view the log for details what all changes have been done

for example NEW to IN Process done by XXX

In Process to Completed done by YYY

hope this helps

Regards

Prakhar