Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for 302010 -Please maintain J_1IMOCUST Message no. 8I002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Doing purchase return process (STO) while doing return delivery in MIGO i am getting this message.....

No add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for 302010 -Please maintain J_1IMOCUST

Message no. 8I002

Diagnosis

No additional vendor or customer data maintained for the named table.

Procedure

• Cancel the document.
  • Maintain the Excise Tax indicator for the vendor or the customer in the additional master data.

Due to this system is not picking Excise duties in excise tab.

I have maintained all vendor / customer data and excise indicators in J1ID But still i am getting this error..This error is coming after EHP Upgradation to 6.6 from 6.0.    Kindly help me find a solution asap...

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly maintain cuctomer excise details in J1id with all necessary details like PAN number, service tax registration number, Pan reference number. and try

Regards

Maruthi S

0 Kudos

It is already maintained in J1ID , But still same error...May be there is a need of SAP note

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message clearly says, you have not maintained either of the following settings in J1ID

If you have maintained correctly, then once again compare the same in Customer / Vendor master whether you have maintained the required CIN details.  Most importantly, if you are into TAXINN, then ensure the required tax code is maintained in FV11.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check whether the vendor has been extended to relevant purchasing organisation. and also ensure whether the same vendor has been maintained in the vendor and customer master. check whether the vendor is related to concern company code or not. check whether the vendor has been confirmed through Fk08 by FI team, check whether the vendor has been blocked through XKo5 by FI team

Regards

Maruthi S