cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring characteristics to APO from ECC

0 Kudos

Hi,

We need transferring characteristic to APO from ECC. Only one characteristic. We're enter name of characteristic to field "Additional characteristics", but in created IM chosen, all existing characteristics. What we need to do to transfer only one required characteristic?

Thanks in advance,

Evgeniy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Have you created separate organizational area for class & characteristics which need to be transferred to APO.

You can use Customizing transaction O1CL to create the organizational area.

And your IM model of class/characteristics should have that organizational data.

Please refer the SAP help document,

Integration of Classes and Characteristics - Integration of Master Data - SAP Library

Also refer OSS note 1874394 - Incomplete or inconsistent classification in SCM

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Evgeniy,

To be honest, I could not understand the question properly. Could you be bit descriptive as what you're trying to achieve ? What is the business scenario ?

Babu Kilari

0 Kudos

Babu, sorry for my brevity.

I have one IM that contain list of characteristics relevant to class type 300 and organization area indicator "A".

Then I created new IM that contain only one characteristic without reference class type and organization area.

When I activate IM I can see that selected all existing characteristics, while I need to transfer only one of them.

How can I transfer only one characteristic? Is it possible?

I hope this is enough information to answer my question.

Regards,

Evgeniy.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

You need to enter class type and organization area in CMF1 with additional characteristics.

Please check the same.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Thanks, Rupesh.