cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to Return Vat to a Vendor through return Po in Standard SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made  a  return po and  made it excise invoice but  it's  VAT  and  CST  not  coming.

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may follow the steps below:

1. Create PO for Return to the vendor with the quantity to be returned (Select Nill Tax code)

2. Do MIGO against the PO to return the goods with 161 movement. Do not enter excise values in migo.

3. Create Excise Invoice. (Transaction: J1IS)

• Enter ref doc type as MATD
  • Material doc number (161 movement material doc number) and other details and press enter.
  • Click on "Get Excise Invoice" button. System will give a pop up with already posted invoice. Select the original excise invoice posted during 101 movement.

4.   Post Excise Invoice. (Transaction: J1IS)

5.   Enter the Credit Memo (MIRO)

• Select Tax code used in the original PO (not nill tax code)

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear 

You  are  right  but  in the same  scenario, you can't  capture   Return VAT and  CST  .

I have done the above process but  it didn't  capture VAT  & CST.

when through  j1is  you create excise invoice  there also  no capture of VAT & CST.

Regards

Ritesh.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use the tax code with CST/VAT in credit memo, you will get the same reversed. Please check and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  AKPT,

No  doubt  the in MIRO , the FI Document is  reversed.

But  the question is  during capture  of excise invoice i want  to  send  VAT/CST   TO vendor through

print out ,  so  how can we send a print out  to vendor  , BCZ in  excise invoice only excise related  to

BED,AED , SED  ETC  coming  in print out  not  the vat  or  cst.

Ritesh

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The excise invoice will capture the excise conditions only, NOT the VAT / CST. If you want to show the VAT / CST in return excise invoice print, you have to write the logic to pull the VAT / CST in the excise invoice print, based on tax code in MIRO / the tax values from MIRO (BSET table). As of my knowledge, there is no standard option for the same.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  AKPT

You  are  right , i have  to develop  some logic  to make a smart form direct from MIRO.

Thanks..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  AKPT,

Thanks for your smart reply.

I am closing the Thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put a more effort to give more details in your question...

Share a screen shot..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dev,

I am want to return some damaged  goods  to vendor  having  VAT & CST so want  a return invoice

to  vendor  but i can done the same process as mentioned by AKPT.

But the thing  is  in standard SAP the VAT & CST not  present in excise invoice through

j1is.  So any other process to capture  it in standard SAP

Ritesh.