cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to get activity status AALK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am looking for the BAPI or RFC to find the AALK status of activity within a Network. I have network number with network detail and activity number.

Thank you

UC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

you can use FM STATUS_TEXT_EDIT in order to get the system status of the network activity you mentioned. It is returning in "line" the system status of the object. (meaning it could be something like REL AALK... therefore it contains the status you want to locate).

In order for the FM to work you need to provide the object number of the network activity. This can be found by linking tables AUFK and AFKO (through aufnr=network number that you already know) and then AFKO and AFVC through (aufpl).

In table AFVC, field VORNR stands for the activity id and the OBJNR is the table field you need to provide to the FM to work.

You can try to run the function module in SE37 and check the result before proceeding in anything else..

Hope it helps

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. I used the Status_Read FM to get the status code from ONJNR as us suggested.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use status_chk_by_selschem

in objnr enter the nwa

in selid enter the status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra

network is not having the status but it has activity which have status. can you please suggest the input in OBJNR?

cheers

ujj

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

read the post on database tables

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ujjaval,

Please go to the transaction code CN47N in that select the column against the activity number you shall get all the status against the activity against network number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sushrut,

Thanks for reply.

I am looking for a BAPI or RFC or Function module to get status. please let me know if you know the same.

Cheers

Ujj

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ujjaval,

please use

BAPI_NETWORK_GETINFO check this it shall be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already saw this BAPI, it contains the activity detail but I could not fine AALK or any status in the output table.